Whether it be £1 or £1,000 all your donations add up to help our species-saving work.
Get inspiration from the ideas below or contact us to see how we could support your event. We can help promote your efforts and send you support materials free of charge.
Fundraise in an hour
- Have a swear box or biscuit fine box
- Raise money for free every time you search the web using EasySearch
- Sponsored back or leg wax
- Raise money whilst you shop & browse online. Shop via EasyFundraising and we receive a percentage donation of your purchase at no extra costs to you.
- Photography competition – invite your friends to get their baby photos out and pay £1.00 a go to ‘guess the baby’
- Donate unwanted clothes with our partners Clothes for Charity. Fill up a bag with clothes- arrange a free pick up/drop off from wherever suits you- we get a donation.
Fundraise in a day
- Host a tea party or coffee morning and charge your guests for drinks and cakes.
- Ask your work to have a fancy dress day or dress down day for endangered species and charge all your colleagues to dress up, or down.
- Host a claw painting party or hold a Bark at the Moon nightime walk, to save carnivores.
- Ask your local group or work place to have a ‘favours’ or ‘skills’ auction – persuade members of your group donate an amount of their time for, cleaning, baby-sitting, piano lessons, plumbing etc. and let guests bid away.
- Clear out your garage or cupboards and have a jumble sale, invite your neighbours to come and buy.
- Have a tennis or cricket tournament – charge for each entry and sell home-made lemonade, strawberries and cream. The winner gets some of the pot of money or a prize while the rest goes to charity.
- Have a car-boot sale.
- Get sponsored to get fit – ask family and friends to sponsor you per pound lost or per mile run.
We are extremely grateful to all our fundraisers and look forward to hearing your stories and seeing pictures of your event. Thank you.