We welcome collaboration with businesses large and small to tackle some of the world’s biggest conservation issues. Here are some ways that we work with businesses.
Are your company’s environmental and ethical policies aligned with ours?
Then why not join the generous group of businesses who are supporting wildlife conservation through PTES business partnerships?
Working with People’s Trust for Endangered Species in a business partnership will not only protect endangered species and habitats, but can also enhance your company’s image, highlight your commitment to the environment and help you reach your social responsibility goals.
Depending on your company’s level of commitment, you can:
- Reach a large, wildlife friendly market on email, social media and printed magazine
- Feature the term ‘PTES Corporate partner’ and use the PTES logo in print and online
- Appear on our website and in our Annual Review
- Receive PTES exclusive magazine, Wildlife World, twice a year
- Feature in our monthly e-newsletter, sent to 100k+ people
- Feature in our print magazine
- Receive thanks from PTES over social media
- Have access to our wildlife experts, who have great knowledge of UK species and habitats, and can provide content (e.g. facts, photos, etc).
All partners will benefit from the most valuable part of a PTES partnership, which is making a real impact on wildlife and wild places, helping us conserve them for generations to come.
To find out more about corporate partnerships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the work you do into good and demonstrate your purpose by raising funds through your sales of your products. Whatever your size, your business can have a powerful and positive impact by supporting People’s Trust for Endangered Species in a simple and sustainable way.
For the easiest way to fundraise, visit our Work for Good page.
If you’d like to discuss any aspect of our partnership offering, please contact email@example.com.