Chepstow Apple Day
October 27 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Chepstow apple day is a great event celebrating everything connected with the humble apple!
Marcher Apple Network apple IDs, display, apple juice, cider and perry tasting.
Bring your own apples for pressing juice, and start a traditional cider.
The day is organised by Transition Chepstow in association with the Chepstow Town Council, usually at the end of October every year. Admission is free.
- Display of apple varieties , with apples for sale
- Apple pressing and cider demonstrations
- Cookery competition
- Local cider and perry tastings and sales of cider, perry and apple juice
- Sales of apple trees, apple-related products, foods, books, arts and crafts
- Apple identification expert to tell you about the tree in your back garden
- Tour of local mini-orchards planted by Transition Chepstow and Chepstow Town Council
- Children’s zone with crafts and activities
- Competitions for all the family
- Range of events through the day including the Widders and The Singing Club
- ‘Costermongers’ lunches’ and light refreshments on sale throughout the day