Woodland management guidance
Below are a number of guides and reports from ourselves at People’s Trust for Endangered Species (PTES) and other organisations to advise you on managing woodland areas for dormice and other wildlife.
- Managing small woodlands for dormice – a guide for owners and managers
- Woodland management at PTES Briddlesford Woods- PowerPoint presentation Also available as a PDF version
- Natural England’s 18 common Q&As about: Hedge cutting
- Natural England’s 18 common Q&As about: Hedgerow planting
- Natural England’s 18 common Q&As about: Hedgerow trees