Thank you for helping us to protect traditional orchards and their wonderful wildlife. You should now have your Traditional Orchard Survey pack to get started. Below are extra copies for you to print off.
- Traditional Orchard Survey instructions
- Traditional Orchard Survey form
- Orchard type guide
- Indicators of orchard management guide
- Fruit tree identification guide
- Orchard grading system guide
- Noble chafer fact file
- Orchard owner letter
- Orchard owner questionnaire
- Please also read our health and safety guidelines for volunteers
If you do not have a postal survey pack yet please email firstname.lastname@example.org first to be allocated your orchards, before using the above documents.