Cambridge University Botanic Gardens Apple Day, EEAOP
October 20 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Make sure the first half-term Sunday is free for the region’s biggest Apple Day. A family favourite and chance to celebrate all things apple:
* Apple tasting: over 2 dozen delicious, locally-grown heritage varieties to try and buy
* Apple identification: bring 2-3 apples with leaf and stalk for our apple experts from East of England Apples and Orchards Project to identify
* Apple cultivation: expert advice on what to grow, how to plant and prune for a bumper crop
* Apple activities: a variety of craft activities in our Schools’ Garden
* Apple edibles: including hedgerow cordials, fruit-flavoured spirits, hand-pressed juices and ciders, specialty teas, chocolates & artisan cheeses for sale
* Free Garden seasonal highlight tours
* Live music
* Pop-up food stalls
* Other local craft stalls and sales
A Tour Schedule will be available soon
Please note there is an extra charge for visiting the Garden on Apple Day, ticket prices are as below.
£8 (£7.50 concession: 65+/non-CU student); Friends (incl. Corporate Friends) + CU students £3; children under 17 FREE; essential Carers for disabled visitors FREE
Apple Day tickets will be available to purchase in advance from the Garden’s ticket offices or online soon.