- This event has passed.
Eye Autumn Fair
October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Eye Autumn Fair will be held on Saturday 12 October 11am to 4pm, at Eye Town Hall, Broad Street, Eye IP23 7AB. Entrance free.
There are a wide variety of local producers and craftspeople in the area who help to give Suffolk its unique character. The Eye autumn fair will reflect this.
- Come and find a wide range of stalls selling local, seasonal, fair trade and organic produce including fruit & veg, jams, chutneys, olive oil, honey, cakes & savories.
- Bring your apples for identification by Paul Read of the Suffolk Traditional Orchard Group.
- Discover stalls selling and promoting eco-arts & crafts, many featuring recycled materials such as paper, wood and glass.
- Get information on: growing food, allotments, composting, nature conservation, tree planting & aftercare and management of local woods.
- Meet people involved in wildlife conservation & care of the environment and find out how you can become involved on a local, national and/or global level.
- Be inspired by a ‘recycle-reuse-mend-it’ art project/competition involving local schools.
- Come and see the latest EGG projects featuring local and/or ‘environmental’ issues.
- Be refreshed at Cafe Green selling teas, coffees, light lunches, soups, cakes and pastries. All ingredients will be local, seasonal, fair trade, organic, free range where possible. For further information contact Frances Jannaway email firstname.lastname@example.org , or Simon Hooton: email email@example.com