- This event has passed.
Acorn Bank – Winter Pruning Workshop
December 7, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Join our Orchard team for a day to learn how and why we prune fruit trees in Winter
The day will include an introductory talk and tour of the Orchard, followed by expert tuition in pruning and an opportunity to get hands-on with helping to prune Acorn Bank’s apple collection under the supervision of our Orchard team. Teas, coffees and a 2 course lunch will be provided by our tearoom. Please wear sturdy footwear and warm weatherproof clothing.
- Saturday 7th December 2019 10.30am – 3.30pm
- £30 pp
- Booking essential – please email email@example.com, or phone 017683 61467 and ask for Heather.
- Price to include – introductory talk and demonstration, expert tuition, hands-on opportunity to help summer-prune the Acorn Bank Fruit Collection, 2-course lunch.
- Max 15 people
- Not wheelchair Accessible
- Assistance Dogs only
- Meet in the Drawing Room
- Price includes Admission
- Please Book individually. This event is not suitable for large groups