Acorn Bank – Winter Pruning Workshop
December 7 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
The day will include an introductory talk and tour of the Orchard, followed by expert tuition in pruning and an opportunity to get hands-on with helping to prune Acorn Bank’s apple collection under the supervision of our Orchard team. Teas, coffees and a 2 course lunch will be provided by our tearoom. Please wear sturdy footwear and warm weatherproof clothing.
- Saturday 7th December 2019 10.30am – 3.30pm
- £30 pp
- Booking essential – please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 017683 61467 and ask for Heather.
- Price to include – introductory talk and demonstration, expert tuition, hands-on opportunity to help summer-prune the Acorn Bank Fruit Collection, 2-course lunch.
- Max 15 people
- Not wheelchair Accessible
- Assistance Dogs only
- Meet in the Drawing Room
- Price includes Admission
- Please Book individually. This event is not suitable for large groups