BEEfresh Beeswax Food Wraps White – Pack of 3
4 in stock
These fantastic BEEfresh beeswax food wraps are the eco friendly, reusable, compostable alternative to cling film and silver foil for wrapping food and sealing bowls and jars.
Handmade in the UK from 100% cotton, infused with natural beeswax, dammir resin, coconut and jojoba oils for a safe and environmentally friendly kitchen must-have.
Great for wrapping sandwiches, snacks, vegetables, cheese, covering bowls etc. Simply use the warmth of your hands to mould into shape. The smallest size is ideal for wrapping an avocado/half an onion. Dammar tree resin adds tackiness and is used as an alternative to pine resin, which is commonly used in beeswax wraps, due to its use in food, as a glazing or clouding agent, and the oils add pliability. Beeswax, jojoba and coconut oils all contain naturally occurring antibacterial properties. If you correctly care for these wraps they will last months!
- Bright beeswax food wraps in bee and polka dot print
- 3 pack of varying sizes
- Handmade in the UK
- Easy and safe to use
- Swap for your typical cling film or silver foil for eco alternative
- Also available in pale blue
- Materials: 100% cotton fabric, infused with natural beeswax, dammar resin, coconut and jojoba oils.
- Dimensions: 3 pack – 1 -32×32, 1- 27×27 and 1- 22x22cm.
- Care instructions: no hot food, raw meat or fish. Wash with mild soap and cool water. Wraps will age and crease through use, so re-pasteurise them in the oven when required, to redistribute the wax and freshen up