Hedgehog Officer vacancy
We are currently recruiting for a full time Hedgehog Officer to join our team at PTES.
As an overview this exciting role will be responsible for
- Implementing and maintaining our existing conservation strategy for hedgehogs and influencing future strategy.
- Liasing closely with campaign partners and the Steering Group. Representing PTES (and BHPS where relevant) externally, seeking and furthering opportunities for cooperative working within the conservation sector.
- Providing an authoritative voice for hedgehog conservation to the media, to the public and to conservation professionals.
- Giving expert opinion on avenues of conservation research required to aid hedgehog conservation and liaising with researchers alongside PTES’ Grants Manager.
- Producing appropriately pitched copy for the Hedgehog Street and PTES websites, and for other on- and off-line outlets.
You can read the full job description and apply here by 25th May 2017.