In the countryside

Home // Get involved // Surveys // In the countryside
  • National Hedgehog Survey

    Can you put out footprint tunnels across the summer months? This survey requires several trips to specific sites to check for hedgehog signs.

    Learn more & register
  • Water vole monitoring

    water vole Ian Schofield/ (5)

    Survey for water voles and their signs as part of our new national annual survey. Open to new and existing water vole surveyors.

    Take part
  • Traditional Orchard Survey

    Judge the condition of old English and Welsh orchards for us so that we know where to concentrate restoration to help the thousands of species they contain.

    Survey orchards
  • Dormouse monitoring

    dormouse monitoring by Ian White

    Licenced dormouse monitors can enter their records & complete licence return data here. We also take one-off sightings from anyone to add to our National Dormouse Database (NDD).

    Record dormice
- Enter Your Location -
- or -