A huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to fundraise for us. Without you we would not be able to continue with our much needed and ever expanding work.
Why not send us some news and photographs from your fundraising event for our website? Contact us here.
Here are some of our latest fundraising stars:
• Original cottages have donated £200 to PTES and are kindly offering PTES members and staff a 5% discount on their properties nationwide so we can all enjoy the beautiful UK nature and wildlife in one of their amazing properties. www.originalcottages.co.uk
• Staff and pupils of Meadowfield Primary School, Leeds, held a Dress-Down Day and raised a fantastic £112.65 to help endangered species.
• Author and artist Wendy Nicholson has donated proceeds of her Christmas card sales to dormouse conservation, following on from her previous years’ support for red squirrels.
• At Brookmead School, Leighton Buzzard, Year 4/5 pupils, raised £155.89 for PTES which was generously topped up by £15 by their PTA.
• Elsewhere in Leighton Buzzard, St George’s Lower School donated £59.50 towards our House a Dormouse campaign.
• Weybridge Pet Centre collected £15.50 from their customers in their donation box.
• Jean Slater held a car boot sale (in chilly November!) which netted us a marvellous £150.
• Ann-Marie Ison has also been busy selling her limited edition lino prints and donated £287.50 from the proceeds. (Pictured right)
We received a whopping £518 from all those who sponsored Steve Clarke to run the Robin Hood Half Marathon
• Nova from Bonnybridge gallantly asked for donations via JustGiving instead of gifts for her second birthday totalling £25.
• Our Egham pop-up shop has taken a massive £62,000 to date which is all thanks to the amazing staff, volunteers, customers and donors.
• Hippychick kindly donated £1 to dormouse conservation for every mouse Wheelybug ride-on toy they sold for Christmas 2016 which amounted to almost £1,000!
• From The Notebook has sold 267 cases of Hedgehog and Water Vole Ale resulting in a £320. 40 royalty payment.
• Creature Candy has given £115.06 raised by selling her hedgehog and dormouse products.
• Six-year-old Archie Allen has held a sponsored draw-athon and raised a brilliant £103.50 for his efforts.
Well done everyone!
Learn how you can raise money for endangered wildlife here