Wiltshire orchard groups
To find community orchards local to you, see our community orchard map
This gazeteer is regularly updated. This section currently has no listings, please contact us if you have information to add.
Where to buy trees in Wiltshire
- Landford Trees – offer around 30 varieties of apple, plus cherry, medlar, damsons, mulberry, plum, pear and quince. Landford Lodge, Landford, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP5 2EH. 01794 390808
Orchard services and produce in Wiltshire
- a’Beckett’s Vineyard – The Langham Family Vineyard produces sparkling and still wines along with cider and apple juice. There is a 800 tree orchard comprising dessert, culinary, cider apples and perry pears. Trees are 20-60 years old and the orchards are organically managed. They run a community apple pressing scheme. On site shop and online shop. High Street, Littleton Panell, Devizes SN10 4EN. 01380 816669
- The Cotswold Cider Company – Rory Souter makes cider using ‘vintage’ cider apple varieties from the local area. The Mill House, Coleshill, Swindon SN6 7PT. 07979 957136
- My Apple Juice provide a community apple juicing service from their base at Warren Farm. Many people who have more apples than they want back as juice – kindly bring along their extra fruit anyway so it does not go to waste. They then bottle, pasteurise and label – and sell on to people who would like locally grown, minimally processed & transported apple juice. They also sell Elderflower cordial from elderflowers collected within a 400 m radius. Warren Farm, Savernake Forest, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 3BQ.
- My Apple Juice – have provided an apple & pear pressing service since 2009, now from their base near Hungerford. They are driven by the fact that most apples in private gardens go to waste. Many people have more apples than they want as juice but kindly bring us their extra fruit to reduce waste. These can be bottled, pasteurised and labelled for local fundraising groups who then profit from a minimally processed, healthy, locally grown and produced product. They also sell raw Apple Cider Vinegar, and Elderflower cordial from elderflowers collected within a 400 m radius of their home. The press is at: The Cider Barn, Hungerford Park, Inkpen Road, Hungerford Berkshire RG17 0RT 01488 686976
- Wiltshire Apples provide an apple juicing service with two drop off points – 129, Berwick Bassett, SN4 9NF or Home Farm House, Mildenhall, Marlborough, SN8 2LR.